One author per paper must be accompanied by one mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid until registration due. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the conference proceedings and it cannot be recommended to the journal special issues.
We apply the following regular registration policies:
- Regular registration (1st Paper): 650 USD (700,000 KRW) [Proceed to checkout]
- Regular registration (2nd Paper): 550 USD (600,000 KRW) [Proceed to checkout]
- Regular registration (3rd Paper): 450 USD (500,000 KRW) [Proceed to checkout]
- Regular registration (4th Paper): 350 USD (400,000 KRW) [Proceed to checkout]
- Please note that the discount rate is applied after 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th papers, respectively. For example, if you want to register four papers, then it is only 2,200,000 KRW (700,000 + 600,000 + 500,000 + 400,000).
We apply the following non-author registration policies:
- Non-author registration: 150 USD (200,000 KRW)
Please use the following information for bank transfer.
- Bank Name: Nonghyup
- SWIFT Code: NACFKRSE
- Account No.: 301-0133-6687-11
- Account Name : Korea society for bigdata service
- Bank Address: 75, Chungjeong-Ro 1-Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, Korea
The conference registration fee includes conference proceeding, lunch and banquet tickets.