The Big Data has become a core technology to provide innovative solutions in the many fields such as healthcare, manufacturing, social life and etc. The aim of the 5th International Conference on Big Data Applications and Services (5th BIGDAS) is to present the innovative results, encourage academic and industrial interaction, and promote collaborative research in the field of big data worldwide. The 5th BIGDAS will be held in Jeju, South Korea on November 23-25, 2017. The conference is organized by Korea Big Data Services Society.
The following research areas are expected to be represented at the conference, but research papers on other related topics are also welcome.
- Big Data Architectures
- Big Data Models and Algorithms
- Big Data Search and Mining
- Big Data Visualization
- Social Media
- Recommendation Systems
- IoT and Big Data
- Smart Factory and Big Data
- Smart Healthcare and Medicine
- Big Data and IoT Standardization
- Big Data for Public Sector
- Big Data and Privacy
- Big Data Applications
Selected papers will be invited for publication in the following SCI journals, a Scopus journal, and Korea Certificated journal after further revision and extension.
- Journal of Supercomputing (SCI)
- Journal of Cluster Computing (SCI)
- International Journal of Data Mining in Bioinformatics (SCI)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (Scopus)
- Journal of Information Technology and Architecture (Certificated)
- Journal of BigData Service
The conference will be held in conjunction with ADW2017 (Asia Data Week 2017).